Friday, June 6, 2008

Where We Live

Michael on the Porch

We live in a gated community among a wonderful group of people. We have monthly game nights and once a month "empty nester" get togethers. There is a big breakfast once a year, a barbecue each summer, and a nice Christmas party. Everyone is so friendly and a lot of us take walks around the community, or ride bikes. We are just about a half mile South of Mt. Timpanogos Temple. The view out our computer room window is Mt. Timpanogos. We love Utah. We love American Fork. Love our neighbors and our Ward. I have planted tulips for the first time in my life, and it is such a joy to see them bloom. And to top it all off, we don't have to mow or water the lawns.. Yey.
Sunset from our deck










View from our front yard - North








View from our yard-East
That is our chapel













3 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

Way beautiful!

The Gage Cage said...

I want to see more of Lisa's wedding pictures. She looks sooooo pretty!!!!

Christi Williams said...

Mom, I am so happy You and Michael are here in Utah. I love your home so much. I love where you live, the view of the temple takes my breathe away. It is all so right.