Friday, May 16, 2008

Our Trip to Arizona

Our trip to Arizona was fabulous. It was so fun to see Lisa perform Joseph again. It was great having all of us under one roof and the trip to the Mesa Temple was wonderful. We had such a nice day, the weather, of course, was perfect. I was able to see all three performances and enjoyed them all. Sunday Gavin was blessed and we had a great brunch with
Steve's side of the family.

My Strawberry Masterpiece

Mesa Temple

4 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

YUM! I want some of that strawberry masterpiece! The strawberry stands are open now and I'm addicted! They are like candy. The prices have gone up a lot though. $15.00 a flat.

Christi Williams said...

This was such a great weekend, how sad that I have to go all the way to AZ to send some time with you. LOL
The Masterpiece was Wonderful!!
And let us not forget the rubber lemon bars :-) I know there is a picture of Lisa and I somewhere, with the evidence.
It was so fun to all be together in the temple.
Love,
Christi

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

Hello - This is the Gentry's from Clovis. Our oldest daughter found your site and passed it on to us. Sounds like you folks are busier now than when you were out here. Please visit our site: beckydoug.blogspot.com. - doug

p.s. I tried sending this a few minutes ago. sorry if this duplicates.

Lisa said...

Hi mom! I'm glad you are on the blog scene now. What a great weekend! Yes, I will post that lemon bar picture when I figure this camera thing out.