Friday, June 20, 2008

Family

I have had a lot of time during my illness to work on my personal history, organizing pictures, writing my journal and remembering all the fun activities we have had with our children, their spouses and grandchildren. Sometimes so many things come so close together that we seem to not take the time to savor each one. Some pictures I found I had completely forgotten about. Families and family relationships are interesting and can change over the years. Seems like you see some more often than others for a while and then that might change and you see others more often. Each memory is special. Each holiday, reunion, graduation, wedding, birthday, party, baptism, blessing, and every other conceivable event that we can get to. I am so glad that we have taken so many pictures. They certainly help to recall the details. I know I can't possibly fit in all the activities that we have enjoyed, but just wanted to share some of our happy times. There have been many. Our years have been full and busy. That is what it is all about, making memories. Memories we can cherish and we definitely do cherish them.


Utah reunion, Paige's blessing


Florida with Jason and Stephanie


Disneyland reunion


Michael with Phillipys - Santa Cruz


Steve & Lisa at Laurie's wedding

With Leonards and Owens - River Park


December 2007
With Jason & family - Christi & family

Laurie's Wedding - Sanora, California


Jared & Becca's wedding - Fresno Temple

Utah reunion - Provo Canyon


Laurie, Jeff - Thanksgiving - 2004
Wayne & Evelyn - 70th Anniversary

2 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

Those are fun pictures to see! you have a beautiful posterity!

Christi Williams said...

Mom, Thank you for posting all the fun pictures. We have done a lot through the years. I am glad we have taken so many pictures. I need to work on mine!
Love You!!