skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Service Missionaries
We continue to serve our mission in Salt Lake City at Church Headquarters in the Church Office Building. We are serving in the Temple Department and have been there for over two and a half years. Our expected release date is 18 October 2008 this has been one of the most rewarding experiences in our lives so far. We park under the Conference Center and walk to the Church Office building at least three days a week. What a privilege and a blessing to serve in this capacity. We are on Temple Square everyday that we are in Salt Lake City and are having fabulous experiences.
Elder & Sister Tanner
At our computers, in our office
In the lobby of the Church Office Building
Christmas 2006

Buddies
Michael & L. Tom Perry
2 comments:
Mom, you and Michael are such great examples of service. You have and are doing such amazing work.
I love you both so much
I see your rubbing elbows with some very good people. It's so fun to see you enjoying yourselves and doing so much good! I love your blog and now I have you on my side bar.
And by the way, thank you for letting me sell your Clovis home. It was my pleasure and I am glad you sold it when you did!!!!! you two were AWESOME clients! Thank YOU!
Post a Comment