Saturday, September 5, 2009

Almost Departure Time

Just another day before we enter the MTC. All kinds of emotions swirl around in my brain. This is something we have planned on for years. Not having any idea it would end up being in Nova Scotia. I remember saying it would be fun to go to someplace that sounds a little exotic. Well, I think Nova Scotia sounds a lot exotic. We are looking forward to the adventure of the trip out there by car, then serving for 18 months in the mission office. We can only imagine the things that we will experience and see and do. I am just praying that we will be able to learn what we are taught and retain all that we learn. We, of course, want to prove to be an asset to the mission. To make a difference, to be relevant (to quote a famous judge on AI). We will keep in touch and hope to keep this blog updated.

4 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Good luck. I am sure you guys will do great and make a great difference there. Do please keep in touch through this blog and facebook.

Becca said...

you guys will be great! will you be driving near new jersey?

Christi Williams said...

This will all be a wonderful experience for you guys. You have been prepared and the Lord needs you. I love you!!

The Tanners said...

No,we will not be close to New Jersey, until on the way back. We are entering Canada at Sault Sainte Marie.