Tuesday, April 14, 2009
I have really neglected my blog every since I joined Facebook. I do love the constancy of Facebook and immediacy. Is that an instant gratification thing? It has been my experience to touch base with people you haven't seen or talked too for a long time, and then we seem to "move on" again, but what fun to hear from the past. You know they are still out there somewhere and just a keystroke away. Something strangely comforting in that. An easy way to say a quick good morning to family and friends, far and near. Sometimes I can read what family and friends are doing several times a day, sure helps to keep you more tuned in to one another and their activities, particularly those that are in another town or another state. The pictures are great too, I love to see the pictures. Not only what is happening now, but the "flash backs" too. So to all my facebook friends who might also be checking in on the blog site, good morning, have a good day, and hope to see you soon on facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love facebook too. But the blog is where we can get the full story!
Love you.
Post a Comment